All friends and alumni of Fribourg University are cordially invited to participate in the Fribourg Discourse on Philosophy, Politics and Economics (FPPE) on 26th and 27th March 2020 in Fribourg (Uechtland).
We see uncertainty und fundamental change. We need unconventional und ambitious proposals.
Fribourg University stands for an academic tradition characterized by originality and interdisciplinary thinking.
This tradition will be reflected by the speakers at the FPPE 2020.
We will have Keynotes und Panels touching issues as:
- "Wollt Ihr die totale Disruption? Haben Europas Unternehmen eine Chance zwischen China und den USA?"
- "Hat die westliche (liberale) Ordnung eine Zukunft?"
- "La future du travail et justice sociale"
- "New Corporate Responsibilities - Werte schaffen und Werte leben"
- "The (digital) future of (financial) Markets"
- "Meinungsvielfalt - Bedrohungen und neue Wege"
The Conference will start on Thursday, 26 March at 2 p.m. and ends on Friday the 27th at 2 p.m..
Thursday evening we will hold a seated Dinner followed by an ACE revival party.
Salle Grenette, Curry Haus Sàrl, Place de Notre-Dame 4, 1700 Fribourg
290 SFr (single), 390 SFr (couples) and 190 SFr for recently graduated students (Bachelor, Master or Doctoral degree after April 2016).
Members of Fribourg Alumni organisations will get a discount of 20 percent.
Dear Alumni and FPPE participants,
Today we were informed that the Swiss Federal Government decided to ban any large-scale events in Switzerland during the next weeks referring to the Epidemics Act.
We fully understand this decision and we will cancel the Fribourg Discourse on Philosophy, Politics and Economics on 26/27 march 2020.
We do apologize for any inconveniences and look forward to see you for a FPPE Event in the near future.